World of Wheels DM, Ia

• Cool car - yes, it doesn't surprise me that it got overlooked at a show like that. Most don't realize the significance of a K Mustang even when staring at one at an all Ford or even an all Mustang show.

• So true,I agree with 66gtk.It seems only K code lovers notice them.I noticed them all the time and most owners are shocked to see that anyone notices a "K" code.... Remember Anoka, MN 66gtk?

On a positive note if everyone knows how neat they are, there would be even fewer around and prices would reflect that. Bob

Edited by - topdownK on 04/12/2011 07:49:35

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

So true,I agree with 66gtk.It seems only K code lovers notice them.I noticed them all the time and most owners are shocked to see that anyone notices a "K" code.... Remember Anoka, MN 66gtk?

On a positive note if everyone knows how neat they are, there would be even fewer around and prices would reflect that. Bob

Edited by - topdownK on 04/12/2011 07:49:35

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Here's another one - anybody ever met this guy?

Guy struts to the car all arrogant and seemingly disinterested. Starts poking around under the hood and going through his mental checklist. Proper damper, proper numbers on the heads, properly stamped VIN...He seems a bit miffed at the whole thing hoping to show his superiority and dissapointed that he couldn't call your car another "fake". He never smiles, never compliments, just walks away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!