9 inch K-code Rear End Housing price changes

• The Holiday sale is over on the 9 inch housings for 1964 1/2 - 1965 and 1966 K- Code Housings. The powder coating didn't go over too well. All the new ones from now on will be primered and painted semi gloss Satin Black paint. The price will go back to $1,000.00 each. These housings are spot on with new tubes necked down from virgin 3 inch tubing. The new flanges are the same and are the small bearing flanges. The new spring perch is a nice addition to the housing as time has had its way on the old original spring perches. To finish making the housings authentic, I must still use good clean used center sections. I still have many around but the demand will soon dwindle the used inventory. Therefore I am starting to look at tooling costs etc. to be able to produce a new center section precisely the same as the used 60's Galaxie and 1966 center section which have a different back side with a hex fill plug. May we all have a more prosperous new year and I hope this economy gets back on track. Thank You Don Quillen, Mr. Hipo

• My question is just how many of our rare K code Mustangs are missing their original rear ends that makes it nessessary to create a reproduction housing? unless folks are interested in using one in a Non K code so they can have a 9" for racing/performance applications.

I have heard that your housings are very nice having never seen one for myself.

I have an original 9" 1965 unit that is fully rebuilt and restored ready to bolt in and use 100% complete and I can't seem to find a buyer for it........

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!