• Hi All,

I am wanting to buy <i>The High Performance Mustang</i>, 4th Ed by Tony Gregory, but wanted to know how recent this edition is. Is there a 5th Ed. coming soon? The reason I ask is the book contains The 289 High Performance Mustang Registry (1,490 Kars), but the latest registry count is now 1727. So I'm not sure how old it is.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi All,

I am wanting to buy <i>The High Performance Mustang</i>, 4th Ed by Tony Gregory, but wanted to know how recent this edition is. Is there a 5th Ed. coming soon? The reason I ask is the book contains The 289 High Performance Mustang Registry (1,490 Kars), but the latest registry count is now 1727. So I'm not sure how old it is.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hi GT-K.

The book's been out around 18 months I think. I doubt it would be updated anytime soon.

Regards,

René

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!