Dual Exhaust panels/support plates

• My support plates for my K where damaged beyond repair. Does anyone have any to sell? Email me at ram65kfb@aol.com. You can also post it on this site. My number is 815-926-7641 or 815-671-0911. You can call me or you can leave your number and I will call you when you want me to.Also looking for a HEH-T trans and a 9 inch for a 1965 K and the snuber bracket with the rubber snuber. Thanks very much. Ron Madding

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I had the wrong trans numbers. I need a HEH-BX 4 speed. and a 1965 9 inch for my 1965 Feb. built K Fastback. Thanks! Ron

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Ron, I had my HEH-BX rebuilt by a company called Perogie Enterprises in NJ. At the time they had extra HEH-BX cores they would sell outrite, rebuilt for 1695.00. That price was without any core. They did a great job for me and were always available and willing to answer my questions. Their web address is: http://www.perogie.com and their phone is 609-448-1684.

I hope this helps.

Gary

Edited by - garymcgowan on 02/18/2007 12:19:34

• Otto never got your email. Please try again. I did get the dual exhaust supports. I still need the pinion snuber and bracket. Thanks guys. Ron

Edited by - MR.FORD49 on 02/19/2007 09:38:57

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!