survivor hipo

• That's the sort of Konvertible I'd like to find to buy. Ask them if they would sell it? Looks like it's all there with little done to it over the years.

I don't know why my Kar doesn't have an AHOOGA horn like this one though. I've got a couple of them lying around... I'll have to put one on the K!

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Did anyone else see this old convertible at the Cypress Gardens show back in January? My old computer was giving me fits, so I couldn't upload the photo. The older couple said they have had it for over 20 years. It could stand some cleaning, but had all the right parts.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Edited by - LuvKcodes on 03/28/2007 10:13:51

• Are you talking about Silver Springs show?? I wasn't aware that there was still a show put on at Cypress Gardens like there was 20 years ago.....anyway I think I may have seen the Konvertible at Silver Springs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!