66 HiPo rear end

• I acquired an original 66 rear end housing in a trade/cash deal that I would like to trade for an original 65 housing. If you have one you'd like to trade, please email me (admin @ hipomustang .com) pictures of the back of the housing, the weld joints, and the tubes.

HDD

• Will consider REASONABLE cash offers or trade toward HiPo Heads or block.

Use the search to get an idea of what the 66s have been going for. It's been a while since one was available.

• I'm looking for unmolested heads dated either 5E/first week F or 5K/first week L. Any date block is fine as I have good dated blocks, just need one to complete another trade. Would also be interested in just main caps as part of trade.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

trade pending

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

If trade falls through, I would like to purchase. I am down the road from you a bit in Lucas, Tx.

• I have a 65 rear end in my 66 Shelby. I got it out of 64 falcon that a guy had put a 427 in. It's in very nice shape but has reinforced spring pads. My 66 housing had borken spring pads and groves from the U bolts so I'd like to find a nice 66 to put back in the car.

• I have a complete 66 hipo rearend. Complete and assembled includes pumpkin, axles, pinion snubber, drums etc.. $1800.00 Correct and date coded. Will take a partial trade for 65 hipo motor mounts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!