1965 HP Mustang convertible Matching #s

• Need to sell, starting a hotrod project with a 35 cabriolet, 1965 K code convertible, Matching #s drive train, (missing original carb but has a 63 big block 1.12 Autolite 4100 which can be "updated" to hipo specs.. but runs fine otherwise...

restored ten years ago, a few small dings and scratches from moving back and forth to germany. car is a beautiful sikkens x1y1 satin silver (porsche color) with

custom sewn black "leather" standard style interior with a very nice canvas top. original spinner hubcaps, 8k rallypac, hurst shifter, nice car has won numerous awards. i've put just 6 or 7K on the resto since finished, car drives nice and is very reliable. further information and or pics can be obtained at h2i8p9o@gmail.com best offer over 35K will be considered. i am sure this car will appreciate quickly when the economy recovers.. I will not give this away so no low ballers please. serious inquiries only. thanks Mike Sullivan

may sell with 15" SS wheels W/michelen 225/55/15

and a NOS cobra tripower setup at an additional cost.

• not really custom.. jut different cosmetics.. if it were perfect.. i'd be asking a heck of a lot more for it.. i've owned this car for almost 15 years.. its got all the right parts.. and has the matching numbers drive train.. how many convertible out there that do?

• Its a great car, would rather see it go to someone who Knows what they are looking at.. believe me.. the numbers add up on the car.. aside from cosmetics and the missing hipo carb and alt. lets hear some offers guys! what is it worth? what do you think its worth? want to get the 35 going.. thanks Mike

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!