K mustang value

• Tough question... "Good Condition" is a term that has been used & abused in varying degrees by sellers. To get any real sense of what the car is worth, you need to provide more info such as condition of the body (rust or accidents)?, original motor/tranny?, all k code specific engine accessories in place (carb, fan, distributor, motor mounts, exh manifolds, alt pulley, harmonic balancer)?, correct 9" rear?, overall condition of paint/interior?

What's the full vin #?

• this car is for sale at volocars.com I believe it currently belongs to a hipo mustang member 5F09K805860 white 65 gt fastback I think they have the car priced high, would greatly appreciate any insight-advise

• Volo prices their cars very high and they overstate their condition. I used to live near there and visited frequently. An old friend of mine just sold his car to Volo and they have it listed at $40K right now. It's a 66 GT vert non K. The car was an average driver at best and Volo is describing it as quite a gem. Typical dealer B.S.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!