New member interested in '67 convertible

• I know there are relatively rare, but I am interested in purchasing a '67 K-Code convertible. From what I can tell there are 12 examples register. Since I’m new to this site, could someone inform me as to how I could get a hold of the current owners to see if any are willing to sell and/or how their particular car is equipped (i.e. for example, I’m not interested in a GTA). Even if the current owners aren’t interested in selling soon, I’d still like to let them know I am interested if they ever decide to sell in the future.

• Hello and welcome to the site that is the Home of the 289 High Performance Mustang. As you already know, you're looking for a car that's going to be a real challenge to find...The Registry is NOT an open data base that allows public access to an owner's identity or contact information for solicitation. The best advice is to post a "want to buy" ad in the site's KLASSIFIED SECTION, and hope for the best. At least one member SOLD a '67 K Code Kar on this site several years ago, but it wasn't a droptop or a 4 speed.

If you're not a member of the MCA, consider becoming a member. You don't have to own a Mustang to belong, and having a membership entitles you to place a want ad in the classified section of the <i>MUSTANG TIMES</i>, the monthly magazine that is sent to all MCA members in good standing. You'll reach a large number of other Mustangers, and maybe you can find your '67 drop top through the network of MCA members. Of course, the usual online auction sites are another place to try, as well as placing a want ad in the classifieds of the Mustang and Ford magazines, Hemming's Motor News, etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!