• Up here in CANADA i made a donation to this site.Got a call from my credit card people wanting info on a charge IN UK or ENGLAND It was my pay pal charge WONDER WHAT SITE GETS AFTER ALL CURRENCY EXCHANGES

• I wouldn't have thought that there would be any connection between Canada and England......may be you should check with your credit card folks and see if by chance there is some type of fraud involved?

• John, thank you and others for their contributions. I spoke with Hank and he received yours on 12/25 and a couple of others. I'm not sure what your Credit Card company is talking about??? I just made a test donation and it went through.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I Thank you for the reply BEST REGARDS JOHN

John, thank you and others for their contributions. I spoke with Hank and he received yours on 12/25 and a couple of others. I'm not sure what your Credit Card company is talking about??? I just made a test donation and it went through.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!