GT verification revisited

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

power steering???

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>yeah i type p/s or ps for power steerin and p valve for brake proportioning valve cause i kent spel wort a daum !

5F09K677490 !!!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I believe the car we are currently talking about is a GT non K car; since this particular topic is about GT verifacation.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>thats right ,its a A code GT not a K code cause this topic is about GT items that spose to be on a real A or K code GT.

5F09K677490 !!!

• btw isnt there holes in the frame of a NON GT 65-66 mustang with single exhaust for the tail pipe hangers ? what about holes for the muffler ? if there are then you could look for them and that would indicate the car was not a factory A or K.

5F09K677490 !!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!