Indy MCA show

• Congrats to Merlin on his gold at Indy It was nice to see so many nice Mustangs at the show including several K codes I hope to see many of you at Raleigh

• Didn't make it to show but wondered what type event was it?Was there racing as it was posted as being at IRP Raceway?Also was there a swap meet etc.?

• Very small swap meet area, a few Mustangs made passes down the track, but Sat was a diesel truck drag and Sun was a regular drag day where anyone could drag. 550 or so cars, more Shelbys than I had seen for a very long time on display and the usual unoraganized checkin and adwards presentation that goes along with most MCA events.

• Thanks Herb! I didn't hear what you won, hopefully you picked up a gold as well...

I did about a dozen runs down the strip Friday with the Roush, couldn't break 14 seconds so had me wishing it was supercharged. Also did the fast track laps on Sunday with Fred (C7ZZ) as a passenger. Was told we were hitting 110 on the straights, I never looked at the speedo myself.

Was a fun weekend, kudos to the Indy club for putting on a good show!

Edited by - 66KGT on 06/12/2009 06:24:22

• I figured you did, just didn't hear it (couldn't hear much of anything). Turned in medallion app after the show, planning on receiving it at the National in Raleigh.

• Super look forward to seeing you receive the medallion in Raleight Congrats!!! That is quite an accomplishment. And you are correct , no speaker and all the noise from the drag racing made it very difficult to hear much of anything!!! See everyone in Raleigh!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!