not really new.. but..

• I have just recently returned from germany after 6 years working for the government, i am now in huntsville alabama, would welcome any contact with K code or vintage mustang owners in the area, look forward to getting back into the hobby "american style"!! I own a matching numbers 65 K code convertible, drop me a line at h2i8p9o@yahoo.com thanks

Mike

• my convertible arrived safely and resting quietly in my realtors garage... i am sure there was some stress for it.. but aside from some bugs and being pretty dirty.. all is well.. LOL mike

• Welcome back, I live in Ga. but have family in Ardmore and travel there a good bit. I have 3 mustangs, 65 HIPO 2+2 undergoing restoration, 64 1/2 restomod coupe, and a 65 2+2 project awaiting.

Maybe we can meet someday.

Anyway glad to have you aboard.

Jeff

• Welcome....I'm in the Atlanta area and an avid member/poster here.

I've owned my numbers matching '65 K 2+2 since 1979 and am currently restoring it. I also have a '66 Pony Int. coupe restomod ('91 GT AOD) that I built with my teenage daughter - we built it together for her first car. I also own a '82 GT and a '98 GT both owned since almost new. The '98 is my daily driver.

This site is a great place to find anything you need - if you can;t find it just ask - really knowledgeable and friendly members.

• thanks for the welcome, i am glad to say the car has been out in the sun and gone for a good drive, and participated in the huntsville veteran's day parade on monday, lot of fun, the rocket city mustang club is a great group of people.. mike

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!