NOS C6ZZ 6504290 BAB 1966 Black Dash Pad

• Here is an Ebay auction for an NOS C6ZZ 6504290 BAB black dash pad for 66 Mustang by Ebay member "CLASSIC GM AND FORD NOS PARTS" with a Buy-It-Now of $650.00:

This is a NOS Ford dash pad for a 1966 Mustang. I have read there are a few differences in the 65 pad but from what I read this will work on the 1965 as well. If you have a 65 please make sure before you buy it. This one has mounting studs at each end and in the middle.

This pad sat in the attic of a shop inside a big tube with one end open so it was covered in dust when found it. I cleaned it up a bit but didn't go crazy or add anything like Armor All to make it look better. It will clean up even better than what it presents now.

The pad is very soft and supple. There is a minor scuff at each end as pictured. There are some weird little dimples around the center section but they are very uniform and appear to be factory. There is a scuff near the middle that you can see in the 4th picture.

Please add $60 shipping. This will be a large box.

NOS 1966 Mustang Black Dash Pad - Maybe 1965 ?? | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!