Suche Rally Pac 8000 RPM from 65

• Hallo together,

I am Chris from Würzburg and I drive 65 matching number K Code Fastback, 4 Speed.

I am new here and I am searching for a Rally Pac with 8000 RPM.

Maybe some one Can help me.

Thanks

Chris

• Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum.

There are two types of Rally Pacs in 1965 depending on whether your Kar has the Falcon sweep style speedometer or the round speedometer with Amp, Oil, Temp and fuel gauges. I have a fair number of good used and even two NOS Rally Pacs for the Sweep Falcon style and it is also known as the high profile type.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hello Fred,

thank you for recording on the forum.

In fact, I am looking for the first generation Rally Pac, matching the Bandtacho and display up to 8000 RPM. Which one was intended for the A or K code. A photo.

I'd be happy if you had one.

Best regards, Chris

IMG_8609.jpeg

• From where you come from Fred?

I am in California. The reason that I asked about the instrument panel is because the picture in your Avitar shows a car with GT fog lights. Is your Kar a GT?

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• It’s not a GT, but the foglights are ordert by factory in 1965. How ever it works this Time.

If you get an Original working Rally Pac in black, you can make an offer to me.

Also I will change the back mirrors into the bullet mirrors. You get some Experience which are the best with Long Term.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!