1966 S2MS COBRA GT350 Intake "B" - PRICE REDUCED

• I collaged photos together so that the thread remains reasonably organized, not flooded with a ton of photos (I am aware though I have a lot of photos posted already).
    I have created 3 separate listings/posts for the 3 intakes labeled and pics annotated "A", "B", and "C".

Would definitely be willing to meet semi locally to the Seattle area (Bellingham and Portland Oregon are about as far as I would like to travel).

Intake “B” – Front runner firing order, angled A, OECO Stamp.

Intake has heli-coils installed on the 2 thermostat housing bolts, as well as all 4 carb stud mounts. All other threads are good.

Intake also shows corrosion over time, especially around the water jackets. I used a metal pick to point to where the corrosion was the deepest on the rear surface. The intake was also coated (done by the previous owner ;() with an automotive clear coat, so I lightly fine glass beaded the clear off. Other than the clear coat and the heli-coils, no modifications have been made.

Same as Intake “A”, the A in the COBRA plate is very slightly clipped / angled, if someone more knowledgeable could confirm that this intake is a clipped / angled A intake, I would greatly appreciate it.

Asking $1,100 $950 plus shipping due to heli-coils and corrosion.

• Snydly289 May 6, 2023 at 9:49 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “1966 S2MS COBRA GT350 Intake "B"” to “1966 S2MS COBRA GT350 Intake "B" - PRICE REDUCED”.
  • price reduced

65 K Code Fastback - 5F09K3253XX, Oct. '64, Vintage Burg, Rally Pac, Original Arvinode Exhaust car, lots of '64 items on the car from the factory.

66 A Code GT Coupe - 4 speed, bench seat, P/S, A/C, Rally Pac, 8 track

66 A Code Fastback -Built 302, Real 66 S2MS Intake, WC T-5, 4-wheel Wilwoods, locking 9"

66 T Code Coupe

Jan 65 T Code fastback

07 Shelby GT (Vortech Supercharged)

63 406 Tri-Power 4-speed Galaxie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!