• This 66 Mustang Black with black pony interior K-Code GT fastback GT350 clone is for sale by Ebay seller "ws***55" as a reserve price auction with a starting bid of $500.00:

Up for sale 1966 GT350H this is a K code Fastback, first off I have no idea that this car is a real Hertz or a GT350, Marti report only goes back to 67, I do know it has a lot of the options that a GT350 has. Regardless it is for sure a K code, with all that being said this is what I do know: Body code 63B, paint A, interior trim 66, Date code A ( January 1966), DSO 72, Axle 5, Trans 5.

Engine: completely rebuilt maybe 100 miles since rebuild, 289 V8 engine cast #C5AE-6015E Date code 5M8 (Dec. 1965) Stage 4 rebuild kit block is bored 60 over with Hyper pistons, hydraulic lifters and cam (Lumpy), new refurbished GT40P heads, everything in engine is new including oil pan and bolts, fuel pump water pump Holley 4 barrel with elec. choke Shelby intake new distributor coil hoses alum. radiator with electric fan. Also new gas tank.

Trans: Borg Warner T10, new clutch pressure plate and throw out bearing, fly wheel and bolts, also pilot bearing.

Rear: 9 inch has new center section was told it has 3:50 ratio, drive shaft has new universal joints with new front yoke. Frontend of car has new upper and lower ball joints, Mustang is equipped with dual piston front calipers with new brake lines, rear is drum brakes. new US mags 17X7 front with 235/45/R17 17X8 rear with 245/45/R17 tires.

Body: Very solid car, no rust, Raven Black paint with painted gold stipes, rocker stripes are decals paint overall is in really good shape been painted for quite some time, has a couple flaws (chips here and there) has a real nice shine, small ding in left front fender and one right lower rear quarter on bottom behind wheel, car has had floor pans, rear frame rails, replaced at one time. appears to be in very good shape, very presentable driver quality. thumbs up and compliments every time it goes out. Mustang sounds amazing new dual exhaust with street flow mufflers. Watch video's

Interior: Black luxury pony interior, fold down rear seat, 140 mph speed odometer (needs cable comes with car) all interior looks to be original to car, Factory AM radio all inside and outside lights work even the horn.

Mustang runs great and drives and stops as it should. great car to cruise around in, steers straight and tight not over the road, So here's your chance to own a piece of history and really Kool car, Watch my video's you my have to copy and paste link in your search bar, any questions just ask, and I will sell world wide, Thank you and have a great day! Did I say watch video's!!!

Walk around video :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Drive video 1:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Start up video:

Drive video 2:

1966 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• This is definitely not a Shelby, and the seller has already commented on that. This Kar needs a prepurchase inspection so that the buyer will know for sure what they are buying.

On the plus side, it appears to have originally been a GT equipped Kar.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This 66 Mustang Black with black pony interior K-Code GT fastback GT350 clone sold December 4, 2022 on Ebay for $47,500.00 with 53 bids from 14 bidders.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!