NOS C6ZF-C Carburetor

• Here is an Ebay auction for an NOS C6ZF-C Hipo carburetor by Ebay member "21.04" with a Buy-It-Now of $4,800.00:

Up for sale is a rare NOS 4V Autolite carburetor with 1.12" primary Venturi. This was a standard carburetor used on all 64.5-67 Ford Mustangs with the 289 Special hipo k code engine. This carb shows a stamping of 6ZC on its base that denoted it is designed for the 66 model year and for a manual transmission. What you see is the original unrestored original finish with several factory red crayon markings around the unit as well as red paint marks across Venturi. These details are often overlooked in restored units. A rare opportunity to own a piece with these factory details. I have taken photo of the original box to show what it came in, however, please be aware that the box is NOT included. The last photo shows two tags. Neither of these tags originally came on this unit but both are original tags. I'm including one of the two tags. You can choose one. One is dated June '66 and the other dated February'66. Please let me know which tag you want at check out. Shipping does include full insurance. Signature required.

1966 66 Ford Mustang 289 hp hipo k code Autolite 4100 carburetor Shelby GT350 | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for an NOS C6ZF-C Hipo carburetor by Ebay member "21.04" with a Buy-It-Now of $4,800.00:

Up for sale is a rare NOS 4V Autolite carburetor with 1.12" primary Venturi. This was a standard carburetor used on all 64.5-67 Ford Mustangs with the 289 Special hipo k code engine. This carb shows a stamping of 6ZC on its base that denoted it is designed for the 66 model year and for a manual transmission. What you see is the original unrestored original finish with several factory red crayon markings around the unit as well as red paint marks across Venturi. These details are often overlooked in restored units. A rare opportunity to own a piece with these factory details. I have taken photo of the original box to show what it came in, however, please be aware that the box is NOT included. The last photo shows two tags. Neither of these tags originally came on this unit but both are original tags. I'm including one of the two tags. You can choose one. One is dated June '66 and the other dated February'66. Please let me know which tag you want at check out. Shipping does include full insurance. Signature required.

1966 66 Ford Mustang 289 hp hipo k code Autolite 4100 carburetor Shelby GT350 | eBay

-Fred-

The listing for this NOS C6ZF-C Hipo carburetor was ended by the seller November 17, 2022 with the following explanation "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing".

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!