NOS? Cam Sprocket, NOS? Crank Sprocket, NOS? Timing Chain, Used Counterweight

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used original Hipo counterweight with a new upper and lower sprocket and chain by Ebay member "mustang67jim" with a starting bid of $249.99:

Mustang 289 Hipo Crank Gear, Cam Gear, Timing Chain NOS Counterweight Used

Chain and both sprockets are NOS

Counterweight is used

S&H 9.99 will combine shipping with other auctions won

No international shipping unless you contact me first for a quote

Mustang 289 Hipo Crank Gear, Cam Gear, Timing Chain NOS Counterweight Used | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I posted question marks in the title as there is an issue with some items being NOS, unless they are new aftermarket pieces and that is not NOS. The cam sprocket was never produced by Ford as a cast iron sprocket after 1967 for the later change level engines. That sprocket would be cast aluminum with nylon teeth. The one on the auction is stamped as an S406 which is a Cloyes or other aftermarket brand, The crank sprocket never came with the pin installed in the hole and this one is stamped as an S351 which is also a Cloyes or other aftermarket brand. I see no familiar stampings on the timing chain, and there should be some. I believe that the seller is just unaware of what they have.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!