registering problem

• Ok I have tried many times to update some info in the registry on a car that I bought that was already registered.I also sent emails asking for help with this problem.Everything I send comes back saying " administratively denied" what am I doing wrong ?

Help please

mike

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Ok I have tried many times to update some info in the registry on a car that I bought that was already registered.I also sent emails asking for help with this problem.Everything I send comes back saying " administratively denied" what am I doing wrong ?

Help please

mike

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hi Mike.

Did you do this through the VIN search part of the website? Did the email bounce back from the Kontact Us area as well?

Do you have cookies enabled?

That's all I can think of. Not sure if the administrators are away over Christmas.

Hope this is of help.

Regards,

René

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!