- Very rare "Double K-Code" Mustang Fastback with HiPo 289/271 HP V-8 and Silversmoke Gray finish
- Comprehensive restoration
- Factory Red interior car
- Correct HiPo 289/271 HP V-8 engine
- Upgraded ignition including coil and distributor
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Rally Pac
- 4-barrel carburetor
- Power brakes
- Bucket seats
- Pushbutton radio
- Fold down rear seat
- Original 1965 14 inch Styled Steel wheels
- BF Goodrich double Redline tires
- 36,285 miles
Sold for $80K plus 10% Buyers premium for a total of $88K.
Note the roof rail retainer and sash moldings are missing. Expensive and hard to find.
It claims to have original 65 wheels but looks like 66 repops to me.