6R09K143XXX on Ebay

• Official Post

66 Mustang GT K-Code fastback is for sale by Ebay seller "nosford916" as a reserve price auction with a starting bid of $10,000.00:

You are looking at a very rare 1966 Mustang GT K-code fastback.

This is the 271HP motor.

This car has it all, original motor (vin stamped on Block), Trans (C-servo), Hipo 271 HP motor (completely rebuilt and ready to install). The transmission is a HIPO Automatic, the same transmission that was used in the Shelby Hertz cars.

This car is completely rust free and has always been in CA.

It is a perfect candidate for a fun restoration and you will have a very valuable car when you are completed.

It has all of the original fastback pieces as well as the factory GT wheels.

The Pony Interior has been completely restored and ready for installation.

I am not in a hurry to sell or need help selling.

I purchased this car from the second owner, who owned it for 30 years. I intended to restore this sweet car, and started the process, but do not have the time or energy to complete.

I have a clean title in my name and will be selling this valuable collector car as is.

**I have a HIPO 4 speed transmission and the 4 speed pedal assembly if you want to go with a 4 speed.**

On May-15-21 at 15:11:08 PDT, seller added the following information:

Thank you for your questions.

Yes, all of the panels are original to the car, other than the trunk lid. Floors are original and in great condition.
    All of the parts are there for the interior and in good condition, seats have been reuphoustered. I have a new carpet kit and door panels as well as a headliner that are included.

The motor and transmission are completely rebuild and are the original to the car. The motor has a Cobra intake and Oil Pan, as well as the Cobra valve covers.

There are several NOS pieces included with the car, such as, NOS Rear Bumber, Lenses, Lights Frames, Backup lights and more.

On May-15-21 at 16:04:19 PDT, seller added the following information:

Yes, this is an original 1966 Ford Mustang GT K-Code Fastback from the factory.

It also has the original GT wheels. Additionally, it comes with a complete Hipo exhaust system (H pipe to Trumpets) with the rear resignators.

On May-15-21 at 20:08:01 PDT, seller added the following information:

The last picture is of a completed 1966 K-code that sold for over $100K.

On May-16-21 at 19:23:32 PDT, seller added the following information:

Thank you for your questions.

Yes the front headlight buckets are NOS along with the Hood and fit very well.

Yes the Rally Pac is original and has the 8000 RPM Tach.

Yes there is a center concole.

Yes the 4speed transmission is a 4sp toploader Close ratio HEH T Hipo tranny. I will offer the option of either transmissions.

Yes I have all of the trim pieces, such as the window trim and door chrome trim.

1966 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Official Post

The listing for this Kar was ended by the seller May 17, 2021 with the following explanation "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!