• Can someone tell me who I can send a VIN to in order to have a kar added to the Hipo registry ?

Thanks-

Dan

The K code registry is claimed by Tony Gregory to be his sole property. The only place where I am sure of its existence is in his book of which he made 4 editions. The book is called "The 289 High Performance Mustang". It has been out of print for a number of years but there are still ones that show up on Ebay once in a while. I wish that I could give you better news but unfortunately the registry in no longer growing.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Thanks Fred. Sorry to hear that. You'd think someone with a new edition of the book would simply start a website similar to the Corvette C1, C2, etc registry sites where vin's & details (color, options, etc) can be listed.

• Thanks Fred. Sorry to hear that. You'd think someone with a new edition of the book would simply start a website similar to the Corvette C1, C2, etc registry sites where vin's & details (color, options, etc) can be listed.

I agree with you. Now all that we need is someone who has the knowledge and time to take this on.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!