Used 65/66 Choke Cable Bracket and Knob Only

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used 65/66 choke cable bracket and knob only by Ebay member "hillbillyfordnwv" with a Buy-It-Now of $79.95:

Absolutely No International Shipping. Paypal Payment ONLY Within 48 Hours of Transaction's End.

Please Ask Any Questions Before Bidding or Using Buy It Now.

This item is for sale locally. I reserve the right to end listing at any time.

It is my desire that my transactions are completely fair and pleasing to both parties. If there are any problems, please contact me before leaving ugly feedback or poor marks, and I'll be glad to work any issues out. 5 Stars are my goal. Thanks for your interest in this item!

Listing is for a Rare, Original, previously owned 65 66 Ford Mustang 289 HIPO High Performance Manual Choke Bracket and Original Knob. Good condition considering age and availability. These parts have been hanging around my garage since the mid seventies. Time to thin some stuff out. Thanks for looking!

Please research before bidding.

Please ask questions, and see pics for a better description. More pics available upon request. Use the available Zoom for closer pics.

EBay may add sales tax during checkout. That is eBay, not me. I honor the ebay return policy if item is grossly misrepresented, but No Buyers Remorse returns.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Origi…x0AAOSwXORfeiNj

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Be sure to look closely at the knob as the inner part that attaches to the cable appears to be missing.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This used 65/66 choke cable bracket and knob only sold October 6, 2020 on Ebay for $79.95.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!