Vin number database

• Hello,

I own a convertible 5R08K190047 but neither with its block nor its transmission.

If someone could help me in rebuilding my car ?

Yves

Yves,

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I have not ran across your block/transmission. Where is the kar located? Would you like to leave a phone/email for quick contact should I run across it?

Evan

6T09K134XXX

• Hi Evan, I just obtained a 65 K-code convertible, Vin# 5F08K317738. Would be looking for the original motor and trans. Build date is 09K. Thanks, Jack

Jackmi,

Unfortunately I have not ran across your vin but added you to my database. Would you like to leave me your number/email for quick contact purposes should I come across your block/trans?

Evan

6T09K134XXX

• HI Evan,

I have a Trans 5F08K303343 was in my kcode fastback before i rebuilt and installed the original trans , could you check your data base to see if there is a match before I put this up for sale to the general public, trans is in New Zealand

Cheers

Haydn

Hi Haydn,

Unfortunately I have not ran across your vin number in the past but I have it added to my database and its location is New Zealand.

Evan

6T09K134XXX

• Evan, I am looking for engine block number 5R09K232406. Would you please add this to your list. Thank you.

CVM,

Unfortunately I have not ran across this vin number but I added it to my database of almost 400 K-code vins I've collected over the last many years. Can I get a good email/phone for you in case I run across it? I assume you have the kar and vin stamped transmission too? Let me know.

Evan

6T09K134XXX

• Evan,

I have engine# 5F07K190786 in my car. I can't release the full vin of the block I am looking for due to my car being a Shelby but do you have any blocks that start with 6R09K181?

Thanks,

Damon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!