Greetings from sunny Alaska, love those GT350's!

• Hello all,

I'm a long time Mustang fan but new to the K game. I'm trying to acquire a GT350 so I'm trying to learn as much as I can before then. Any other Alaskans on here?

David

• Greetings right back at ya!

If you are a K fan, and looking for a 350, what year are you interested in? After 67 the 350's were no longer K HiPo's.

How many months of good driving weather do you get up there?

Mike

• I am looking for a '66 GT50, but would consider a '67. I've owned a -67 GT500 for 12 years now, I know the big blocks but have a lot to learn about the hipos.

• There are about 5 months of good driving, though they don't use salt even when the snow is out. You have the flying rocks from the sand they put down in the winter.

• wife and i drove from indiana to skagway alaska a couple or years ago over 9000 mi rd trip. loved it, drove alaska highway from mile zero in dawson creek to the yukon down to skagway, looking forward to doing it again

• I drove up here from Ohio, but in a Subaru WRX. It was a great drive and experience. I remember passing someone driving a Model T pickup on the way. I'm not kidding, that would be a trip!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!