• Hello, everyone, my name is Shannon i am in southern Oregon. My Kar is a 64.5 conv. poppy red, black guts, original engine, transmission, and 3.89 hind end. My father Bill has a 67 K fastback, black with black std. guts, 3.50 rear. He has had it since 1990, me only 14 years. we have a collection of parts that we sell and trade.
    Thank you and we are looking forward to the banter to come.

• Hello, everyone, my name is Shannon i am in southern Oregon. My Kar is a 64.5 conv. poppy red, black guts, original engine, transmission, and 3.89 hind end. My father Bill has a 67 K fastback, black with black std. guts, 3.50 rear. He has had it since 1990, me only 14 years. we have a collection of parts that we sell and trade.
    Thank you and we are looking forward to the banter to come.

Welcome aboard Shannon and Bill. I recognize the "Potassium" handle from previous forums. Am I correct?

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Welcome aboard Shannon and Bill. I recognize the "Potassium" handle from previous forums. Am I correct?

-Fred-

Fred, Yes sir I have been around before. We have exchanged e-mails regarding your fuel pump rebuilding. Are you still doing pumps ?
    Shannon

• Official Post

Fred, Yes sir I have been around before. We have exchanged e-mails regarding your fuel pump rebuilding. Are you still doing pumps ?
    Shannon

Yes, I am and I am just now completing my thirty third run. I have now done over 1,300 of them.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!