New member from Texas

• Recently acquired my first Mustang project and with the help of the internet realized I found a gem. It is a 67 GT Fastback K code and a four speed. Car has been in storage for over thirty five years but was a drag car most of its life so it is very low mileage. Missing some important K code pieces which I plan to find hopefully. Looking forward to getting this car back on the road. I am a Buick guy with forum experience which I have found them to be very helpful. Looking forward to using this forum.

• Welcome aboard Jeff. There are very few 67 Hipo Kars out there so you are fortunate to have come across a pretty good one.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Welcome to the remnants of the old exchange and join the new members in helping create the Hipo corner of the internet. I first gained interest in the Hipo's while at Laredo AFB in the spring of '66. A GT350 was calling me but I opted for a Swift 125...and a '57 Caddy with air so I could stay cool in southern Texas!! This I expect will be a helpful site for you...I later bought a '65 GT350 from a friend and that was the beginning of a Hipo love affair.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!