• Here is an Ebay auction for a used 6 bolt engine by Ebay member "1212memo" with a Buy-It-Now of $10,995.00:

Mustang HI-PO "K"- Code 289 complete engine up for bids. The real deal, super rare 1966 HI-PO K-Code complete 289 engine. The history of the HI-PO engine: About 1 year ago I purchased this "K"- Code engine from a gentleman from the Pismo Beach area. The gentleman acquired it in the 1970's from the original owner of the 1966 Mustang Fastback "K" Code car, the young man had an accident in the car and totaled it, he then decided to part with it, that's when the gentleman acquired the HI-PO engine and in the late 70's started the re-built. The block was boiled, removing all the soft plugs, after cleaning inspection of the block along with running tap on old bolts holes, new cam, barring's, block cylinder's were crossed honed, heads...inspection of the valve guides, reconditioning valves, reconditioning valve seats, new seals along with checking spring tension, new timing chain, new oil pump, new piston rings and of course new gaskets. The engine was then installed in a 1950 Mercury for about 100 miles and then removed to install a full race flat head. Before putting the HI-PO in storage, the carburetor was removed and plugged the intake ports and cover them with rubber tape, all vacuum lines plugged/exhaust manifolds were left on and plugged/water ports were plugged and spark plugs were left in. As a test of time it payed off to take these extra precautions. During the internal inspection, I found it as expected...A clean bill of health, no rust. Heads and intake were not removed, I just could not show it until it was cleaned and painted. So that's why it has new paint. All this was done in the late 1970's. Here are some of the stamps, block cast date 5M8 1965 Dec-8/block#0C5AE-6015E., intake #S7MS 942HA "Cobra" VIN# on block 6R09K206607... assembled date #6D22Y=April 22,1966 again this is a super RARE "K" code stamped HI-PO 289 engine, that has been always indoors, not only that but this also has the Carol Shelby aluminum intake numbered S1MS9424 a big letter unit, it also has a Autolite 4100, 4-barrel carburetor, it also has the rare original fuel pump stamped numbers 4201S and 17C6A again all this was done back in the 70's, the engine was meticulously, taken care of and will be sold "As Is". For any information call me at [phone removed by eBay] This is a Local pick up only auction, please only bid if you are a serious buyer looking to build a K-Code Mustang or Mustang Shelby 350

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Musta…=p2047675.l2557

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used 6 bolt engine by Ebay member "1212memo" with a Buy-It-Now of $10,995.00:

Mustang HI-PO "K"- Code 289 complete engine up for bids. The real deal, super rare 1966 HI-PO K-Code complete 289 engine. The history of the HI-PO engine: About 1 year ago I purchased this "K"- Code engine from a gentleman from the Pismo Beach area. The gentleman acquired it in the 1970's from the original owner of the 1966 Mustang Fastback "K" Code car, the young man had an accident in the car and totaled it, he then decided to part with it, that's when the gentleman acquired the HI-PO engine and in the late 70's started the re-built. The block was boiled, removing all the soft plugs, after cleaning inspection of the block along with running tap on old bolts holes, new cam, barring's, block cylinder's were crossed honed, heads...inspection of the valve guides, reconditioning valves, reconditioning valve seats, new seals along with checking spring tension, new timing chain, new oil pump, new piston rings and of course new gaskets. The engine was then installed in a 1950 Mercury for about 100 miles and then removed to install a full race flat head. Before putting the HI-PO in storage, the carburetor was removed and plugged the intake ports and cover them with rubber tape, all vacuum lines plugged/exhaust manifolds were left on and plugged/water ports were plugged and spark plugs were left in. As a test of time it payed off to take these extra precautions. During the internal inspection, I found it as expected...A clean bill of health, no rust. Heads and intake were not removed, I just could not show it until it was cleaned and painted. So that's why it has new paint. All this was done in the late 1970's. Here are some of the stamps, block cast date 5M8 1965 Dec-8/block#0C5AE-6015E., intake #S7MS 942HA "Cobra" VIN# on block 6R09K206607... assembled date #6D22Y=April 22,1966 again this is a super RARE "K" code stamped HI-PO 289 engine, that has been always indoors, not only that but this also has the Carol Shelby aluminum intake numbered S1MS9424 a big letter unit, it also has a Autolite 4100, 4-barrel carburetor, it also has the rare original fuel pump stamped numbers 4201S and 17C6A again all this was done back in the 70's, the engine was meticulously, taken care of and will be sold "As Is". For any information call me at [phone removed by eBay] This is a Local pick up only auction, please only bid if you are a serious buyer looking to build a K-Code Mustang or Mustang Shelby 350

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Musta…=p2047675.l2557

-Fred-

This listing was ended by the seller March 19, 2019 with the following statement "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!