7T03K205146 NIR

• E-Bay Listing that recently ended: 67 K Conv. shell

High Bid of $10k, bid to end auction early of $13.5k

By Seller:"vwboys1"

In: Warrinton, Pennsylvania

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>You are bidding on a rare 1967 Mustang GT K code convertible. I was restoring this car to become a fun toy but I have lost the time to put into it. The car right now is a shell with no engine. It has the original 4 wheel drum brakes, dash, close ratio 4 speed and a 3.50:1 9” nodular rear. The car came in Raven black with deluxe interior (Which I do not have).The VIN is still stamped on the body on the driver side inner fender and has the build plate located on the door. I have a clean title in my name for this vehicle The floor pans were replaced but the rear floor has frame extenders going through them. The body is has had metal work done and is in primer with blue accent paint for finding flaws for blocking before final paint. The fabric part of the top is missing but the mechanical part is there and in working condition. Convertible motors works fine. I have all original glass for the vehicle. This is one if not the rarest mustang out there right now. The car is being sold as is and I will not pay to ship it. If you have any questions on the car you may email me at davboz@comcast.net. Thank you and good luck.

I have done my best to describe this 67 Mustang; I am not a Ford Mustang expert, seeing in person by someone that is familiar with this vintage is suggested.

I am told that there are 18 such cars registered.

Ok I will would like to be a little specific because the number of emails and offers is overwhelming and I would like to trim it down. This car has been in my family for 36 years. My Uncle bought the car back in 1975 for $300 because the right front had minor body damage. He fixed it and made the car into a 1/4 mile track car. He blew the rear and let the car sit a sometimes outside for a while then in a garage for about 25 years. Then gave the car to me. I was restoring it back to original but have lost time to put into it. The body has been fixed the right way with patches and a skim coat. NOT MASS AMOUNTS BONDO. The car came originally with front disc but now has drum. The frame on the car is in great condition. Only surface rust if any at all. I have the original trans the original pumpkin and drive shaft NO ENGINE. He gave it to me with a built up Cleveland that I am not selling. I will be posting more pics of the frame and under carriage plus what vin stamps and the build plate that is on the car. Please try to bid here. I am entertaining offers but there is too many for me to handle. If you can blow me away with an offer I will sell early. Thank you and I appreciate everyone who has contacted me and helped a chevy guy with this ford. If you require a Marti report I will get one only if you have a good offer. Thanks again

Ask me for and special photos , I have too many email to respond to and will do my best to answer your questions ASAP. If I don't get back to you soon, please remind me, ask me again.

Thanks: Sacramento Mustang hope to show you my car this week. Enjoy your trip East

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!