65 K Convert Sold for $57k at Mecum

• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for <b>final sale price</b> by seller

BuyItNow set at <b>bin price</b>(also post BIN if there is one for comparison) <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>description here<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

link

I saw that car on Thursday and I thought it was pretty correct and nice-I would describe it as an extreemly high quality occasional driver car, very nice!!

There was also a VERY NICE BLACK A code GT '66 that was scheduled to go through at around 10am on Saturday.....would you know how much IT brought?

• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for <b>final sale price</b> by seller

BuyItNow set at <b>bin price</b>(also post BIN if there is one for comparison) <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>description here<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

link

That was a '66 A code GT Convertible with 4 speed, pony interior, short console, correct a/c, freshly done, VERY VERY NICE paint, owner confessed though that it had been built to peddle at auction and said there were many Chinese reproduction parts including sheet metal on it.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!