• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

This car sold on Ebay today 1-17-2011 for $15,000. I hope that nobody on this site bought this car as it is definitely bogus. This VIN should be noted as such in case it shows up again in the future. It is neither a rebodied K car nor a Ford stamping error. I can assure you from my inspection that this is not a K car. I am pretty sure what really happened regarding this VIN but I am reluctant to post that analysis on this forum for legal reasons. If somebody can post a picture of the VIN on the apron from this auction on this site for future reference, it would be really good to have.

-Fred-

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Thanks Fred for doing this!! Is there some way "WE" can post this bogus VIN so we can keep track of it in the future? I suspect that someone will build this car as a K and then try to make a large profit on it with all cobbled up parts.....

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Is there some way "WE" can post this bogus VIN so we can keep track of it in the future? <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

The discussion of this car is linked to the VIN in the title of the topic. Anyone doing research on this car in the future will find info by searching the archive with the VIN.

Edited by - round2K on 01/24/2011 20:41:43

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!