5R09K133114 NIR

• Sold for $10.k

E-Bay Listing: 65 K FB Project

By Seller: "rocketracer18"

In: Erlanger, KY

Listing Info

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Hello i am listing this true 1965 Mustang fastback K code for my dad. It has been in storage since the early 1980's. This car was actually in Hawaii for some time. The engine and transmission are gone. It appears to still have the original 9" rearend. Also has the correct steering box that came on hi-po cars. It is a pretty solid car and looks like most of it is original. It needs floor pans and also the right trunk drop off which are pictured. The doors and right fender do have rust. Someone knocked the lock out of the trunk, cut the shifter hole bigger, and cut a hole in the hood. Still has the clutch pedal. Seats are nice and comes with new black carpet, door panels, and head liner. Looks like most interior is there including all the fold down and the trap door has not been cut out. All frame rails and shock towers are very solid. It has the vin stampings on both sides of the front aprons and a new door tag from Marti Auto Works. This car was built in San Jose and looks like it could have been one of the first few built. The vin number is 5R09K133114 and door tag info is body-(63A) Fastback, color-(3) poppy red, trim-(26) black vinyl w/black trim, date-(01J) sept.1964, DSO -(72) San Jose, axle-( 3.89 ratio, trans-(5) 4 speed. Note the tires and wheels do not come with car as i will put 4 regular tires on for transportation. They can be purchased for an extra 450.00. Comes with a clear title. It is being sold as is with no warranty. Buyer is responsible for all transportation fees but i can assist in finding you a cheap transporter. You are more than welcome to come and view the car before bidding, just email and we can set up a time. There is a 1,000.00 non refundable deposit due in 48 hours of auctions end and balance due in 7 days. Please email me if you have less than 5 feedback or i will retract your bid, not trying to be mean just want to be fair to all bidders. These old K Code Hi-Po Fastback Mustangs are really getting hard to find so don't let it get away. Any questions please email me. There is NO RESERVE so you are bidding to own. Thanks for looking...<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!