66 K GT Fastback

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Found this one at Mustangs of Melbourne. Go to the link and click on "Born Again" Not much to go on, do any of the other Aussie members know anything about the car? I'm heading home to Oz tomorrow night for 1 months leave, I will try to get some additional info and post on the site. http://www.mustangsofmelbourne.com.au/

Chris

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hey Chris.

I believe that may be the owners car. I spoke to him last year and he said he had a 66 K code that needed restoration, but he didn't have the time. Looks like he found it.

They did have (not sure if they still have) a 65 or 66 K code Fastback that needed a full restoration and they had a price of $60K AUD on it.

René

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Rene

I did see one advertised in their add in Unique Cars for 60K. Will try to find out some more details, 60K is to rich for me though.

Chris

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

IMHO it's a ridiculous price for a car that needs a full resto.

René

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!