5F07K394475 NIR

• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for <b>final sale price</b> by seller

BuyItNow set at <b>bin price</b>(also post BIN if there is one for comparison) <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>description here<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

link

I bought the car the latter part of May and have been cleaning (and enjoying driving) it ever since. There were no pics of the undercarriage because it had been undercoated several years ago (maybe when new) and it is pretty ugly - no bad rust though. It still has original floor pans and the only things that have been replaced are the front fenders. It has the original 9" rear and as far as I can see is pretty much original except for the color change from grey to burgandy. As I mentioned in my previous post under the new member section, everything works except the clock and I have some good ideas now to help resolve that issue. I have yet to spend much time under the kar but will do so when the weather is not so nice - for now I just want to drive.

I am having trouble adding it to the registry and maybe someone can help me with this. I have tried several times, with no luck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!