• Sold for ??? New E-Bay Listing: 65 K Coupe

By Seller:"ggs946" in Glen Burnie, MD

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Hello and thanks for viewing my Mustang. The car is a three owner car that was sold and remained in California until 2006. It is a black plate car and I have the original plates. It is a real K code built by the San Jose plant in June of 1965. I was going to change the car over to a GT; factory disc and handling pk. I have decided to just sell a few other cars so I can finish my other projects. Still retains its original matching number engine and rear end. The transmission swap and power steering ad was performed by a previous owner. It currently has a 5 speed; I will change it back to a toploader 4 speed if desired by the winning bidder..... The 9" rear end ratio is still the original 3:50 open axle. Engine was bebuilt recently and runs great; car is dry as a bone underneath and has no leaks inside or out. This car has no rust.. The fit and finish are like the day it left the factory. Paint is a few years old and is a good driver quality. Everything works correctly as it should. Car can be driven across country if need be. It is missing the original carb and exhaust manifolds. Currently has a 600 Holley, aftermarket aluminum intake and tri-y headers. The rally-pac is a '66' model. I will be happy to answer any questions. If you are looking for a nice tight hipo, this is the car! I am also selling some other cars in this ad.... see additional pics. *** PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU INTEND TO BUY THE CAR!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…1QQcmdZViewItem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!