• Reserve not Met @ $4100.00 E-Bay Listing: 65 KFB Shell

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Vehicle Description

Up for auction is a 1965 Ford Mustang K-Code fastback. To start, I'll break down the VIN. 5T09K149900 - One of the very first K-Code fastbacks to come out of Metuchen, NJ. Body - 63A - Standard interior Fastback. Color - A - Raven Black. Trim - D6 - White with black (Gorgeous!) Date - 08R - Serialized April 8th, 1965. DSO 26 - Washington DC. Transmission - 5 - 4 Speed Toploader. Rear Axle - 5 - 3.50:1 Open differential. This car needs help, but can be saved. A lot of the body panels have already been cut out of the car by a previous owner. I am including with car what I believe is the neatest part that almost no one has ever seen. Everyone has seen the complete floorboard assembly for classic Mustangs, right? Well, I've got a brand new floorboard assembly that includes rails, transition panel, the rear trunk floor and rear crossmember all one piece. You'll save hundreds of hours of welding and fitting. A rust-free cowl (very hard to find) comes with it. The original drive train (engine, trans, differential) is long gone. If the high bidder wants, I have complete date-code correct (5C30) engine (car was built 5D1), HEH-BX toploader and a 9" housing. There is an incorrect 9" untapered housing in the car right now. These parts will only be offered to the high bidder. Also comes with bucket seats and interior trim (quarter trim, fold-down seat, etc). Comes with all of the original glass; it's factory tinted (EXTREMELY RARE), but the windshield is broken. The HCC-AX steering box is included. I have the car's title in hand, and all of the original VIN stampings are present, as well as the door tag. I realize some people might want to buy the car for the title and re bodying it, but I don't want to see that. This car can and should be saved. I'll let the pictures to speak for themselves. If you know how to weld, this is the project for you. What you see is on the car is what you get, along with the floorpan. Why am I selling? I'm retiring, and I don't have the time, money or patience to deal with this project (I have many more projects that I have to do before this one). The car is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I canceled my last auction due to dozens of people asking me how much to ship an engine block, despite the fact that I gave the weight, dimensions and location clearly in the ad. For the sake of accuracy, please seek your own shipping quote from a local trucking company. I will require a 10% deposit on the car within 7 business days, and full payment within 14 business days. I have a clear title in hand that can be transferred as soon as payment clears. Please don't email me asking if I'll take a cheque for twice the car's worth, and ask that I send the difference to Nigeria. I'm not stupid. Keep in mind you're not bidding to take a look at the car. If you're high bid, you're the lucky new owner. The reserve is appropriate for a K-Code fastback in this shape. Good luck!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…1QQcmdZViewItem

*This car has had so much of the unibody/structure removed that I am unsure how it could be moved without tweaking the chassis.

Edited by - 66tiger on 03/14/2008 12:46:45

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!