5R09K153631 NIR

• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for ? <b>final sale price ? </b> by seller dakotamustang

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

All my hopes, dreams and aspirations to complete a Real K code went away with one phone call for my now 3rd Activation. So……..Up for Auction, One 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback K code Project car. I have clean and clear title with this car.

This car is a rolling body only, no motor, transmission, interior or glass. Anything not pictured is not there. The car is located at my shop and I will be happy to answer any questions asked via eBay email. I have what I feel to be a low reserve on this car.

Condition: for a project car this is an excellent find, Solid Rear Frame Rails, Solid Floor Pans, Solid Rockers, Solid trunk Floors, Nice usable Doors, New front and rear valance (repo) usable hood and deck lid. Mechanical items include, 9” rear end (not correct) HHC-AX steering, Heavy Duty Sway bar, front springs and leafs. Some Disc brake core items (I don’t believe the car was factory Disc) not complete. It has the unique parts to verify it is a real K code car (9”snubber, factory duel exhaust boiler plates, located behind the back seat)

The Bad news, The car has surface rust, some one sanded it down many years ago and abandoned the project. The Front fenders are not the best, I would find others. The pot metal parts on the car are poor, I would find others. The roof has had a tap-dance done on it, I would work it out and not replace it. The left front frame rail has been drug on the ground and warn so that will need attentions, I would not replace the whole thing but patch it where the metal is warn thin. The rear ¼’s have been modified (cut on the edges and hammered in, to fit larger tires) I would spend the time to put them back to factory setting and weld them back up. I believe this can be done, saving the tubes and ¼’s. The gas cap has been relocated (most likely from Raceing days) but only effected the outer shell, and did not disturb the reenforcement structure. If you follow my instructions you would have a 100% Factory Original K code Frame.

History, as I was told. The car was sold new in Phoenix, AZ where it spent all of its driving life, it was raced and put to pasture when the motor was destroyed.

If you have been watching over the past few months a Roof and Title sold for $7,200.00 and a Rusty & Cobbled Fastback with wrong motor sold for $12,200.00 I believe this car is better than both.

Sales Pitch; Here is a very nice and Solid project that should need no serious welding or frame reconstruction. It is a real K code Fastback with some original K code suspension.

This Ford Milestone car has a fantastic potential upon its completion. <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…tem170192495159

[Blocked Image: http://i10.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/d8/9b/b5e6_1.JPG]

Edited by - 1966KGT on 02/11/2008 13:03:17

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!