`65 conv on Ebay

• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for ? <b>final sale price ?</b> by seller a.colin

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>For those who don't know the hi po mustang know also as the k code was the most powerful mustang you could buy from Ford in 1965-1966. Of those k codes very few were convertibles. My research indicates less than 2000. I bought it for my business but decided to sell it to get a A code fastback or convertible instead as I do not want to use a rare car in my project. This car is is survivor. Although the car was repainted a few years ago it does have some nicks here and there from daily use. The car does not have the original motor but the engine in it now runs great. This is your chance to get your hands on a great k code project. I call it a great project because it is a daily driver that is in excellent condition. Although some areas of the floors will need attention they are pretty solid. The doors are in great condition. All panels look to be original with all date codes present. The engine compartment is in excellent condition. The wiring harness is also is great condition. The car is very solid with only a couple of areas that need attention. From past experience, none of the panels or floors will need to be replaced. You can patch them and they will look great. In my personal opinion, it would be a waste to replace these panels because of the little area that is rusted as you will see in the pictures. As you will notice in a couple of these pictures, a piece of aluminum was glued to the inside of one of the quarter panels to cover the rust that is at the bottom of the quarter panel. As you can see in one of the picture I removed that aluminum piece and the panel looks to be very solid. The rusted area is at the very bottom by the wheel well and is about 3-4 inches long. The wheel wells are in very good condition. Although the hi po motor is long gone, the HEH top loader 4 speed tranny is still there. The drive shaft and 9' rear end unique to the hi po cars are still present. I have checked the car and all the correct k code identifiers such as the unique bumper plate for the rear end, the brackets under the rear seats for the dual exhaust, the HCC AX steering box etc. are all present. The vins are all in the correct places. I do recommend that all interested buyers come and look at the car in person before placing bids on this car. The reserve is very low so bid to win. It is not often you can find a k convertible project at such a price. If at all possible you should come see this car in person, you will be very impressed. I will take offers through ebay for our mutual protection. I reserve the right to end the auction early. Extra pictures can be emailed upon request. Good luck and happy bidding.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/…0197984387&rd=1

[Blocked Image: http://i8.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/d9/41/633c_12.JPG]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!