Wanted 63 or 64 K code Fairlane

• Hi all:

None of you know me. I've spent the last several years just lurking so to speak.

I'm actually an FE guy. However, I have come to the point that I want to find a 63, or 64 K code Fairlane. It can be restored, a driver, rough, or even a basket case, as long as it's all there. I would prefer a 63, with a 4 speed, but will consider what's out there. I recently let a 64 get away from me because the prior owner had changed over to a hydraulic lifter cam while rebuilding the engine. I had decided just a tad too late to buy before it was sold to someone else. Now, all I can find out there is a 64 stripped shell, or a concours restored 64 originally sold by Tasca, which for what the owner is asking, is a bit more than I can handle. I'm not scared of rust, or rotted floors if the price is right. Naturally I would like matching numbers, but if at least the correct hi-po engine is there I'd consider it. I would also seriously consider a 67 K code stang(preferably a fastback, but again please let me know what you either own, or know of, if the price is right. Again, a basket case doesn't scare me as long as the price is right.

I know this probably isn't the place for this post but I have yet to find a K code Fairlane forum.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cliff Harmon

• Fairlane Club of America, FCA, your best bet for anything Fairlane. It has a great website, great bunch of guys (membership)and all the information you'll need to find,restore,buy,sell,tech articles, etc. etc. Membership is quite inexpensive which includes a bi-monthly publication. As members, it has several of the most knowledgeable people you'll find, i.e. Bob Mannel, who can answer about any question you can drum up in regards to Fairlanes, 289's, just about anything 60's Ford performance. I've seen several K coded Fairlanes in the last year or so advertised on the website/publication that were complete and priced right, $9000-12,000. If your looking Fairlane, look no further than FCA.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

How about a original unrestore 63. It will be pricy, but you won't spend any money on it once you get it.

Larry

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Larry If it's the car that you post a link to I might just be.

Please send me your email and/or phone number.

Thanks

Cliff

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Message sent. Let me know if you didn't get it. I am having computer problems.

Larry

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Larry I haven't received it as yet if you like try a different email

cliffharmon@gmail.com

818 357-6435 - cell

Thanks

Cliff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!