listings that drive me nuts

• I have no problem with people making Shelby clones (as long as they state it outright) or even just dressing up their cars with dual stripes or GT items. That is part of the essence of the early Mustangs. But there are a lot of kooks out there who slap on the stripes, add the HiPo badges, and viola - they've created a C-code Hipo Mustang or a GT350 GT. Check out the GT350 Hipo GT with C-code engine GT350 Hipo GT with C-code engine - at least the price isn't out of whack. I'm sure it is a nice car, but way too much stuff slapped on it. It would be better to go all-out custom:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…1QQcmdZViewItem

• I got burned by dallas classics a few years ago when I had a Koupe for sale on e-bay. He offered to buy the car & end auction early, I said no, he ended up being the high bidder at the end of the auction. I contacted him about finalizing the purchase since he was high bidder. He then came up with a lame excuse that one of his kids bid on the car under his name. He makes a living by hitting the e-bay auctions every day and offering to end the auction early for a set price (usually low), then does a quick engine detail & overall cleanup & relists them under the ford chevy handle.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!