cam thrust plate

• Just a question on a cam thrust plate. This came out of a hi-po i am sure. It is one with the raised part on the plate. Also their is a split C spacer with it. Just wanting to know if rare, value & why the raise on the plate. Thanks! Fran

• I would think a real cam thrust plate for a HIPO would be quite valuable.....I don't know for sure if they have a Ford part number on them or not, I think I've heard that they are being reproduced now as well.

• I have seen them for a couple hundered bucks. do you have the cam sprocket as well?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I would think a real cam thrust plate for a HIPO would be quite valuable.....I don't know for sure if they have a Ford part number on them or not, I think I've heard that they are being reproduced now as well.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!