FOR SALE 1966 A-code coupe NEW RESTO $15,000.00

• I was hired to build a 65 mustang for a family member. Okay, "DONE RIGHT". I found a SUPER STRAIGHT, rust free 66 A code coupe. only problem, I went over budget on it! So I need to sell it and build him another one! A code is the factory 225 horse, 289 4 barrel car.

The 'original 289 and c4 were 'tired' so they came out -on the floor of the shop right now, if the buyer had to have them.

I put a HEALTHY 302 from my wife's personal 71 mustang into it (I know its a good motor) the c4 too.

I put a gt350R fiberglass valance on it, (welded up the bumper bracket fender holes). I put gt350R side scoops on, I put the gt350 hood scoop on, I also CUT THE TAIL PANEL! for cougar tail lights. -love it or deal braker!

I put POWER BRAKES on the car. It was a factory A/C car, so I am putting A/C back on it. It has a NICE new interior going in it. I painted it Metalic blue, WITH 10" wide WHITE racing stripes, and putting the gt350 Side stripes on too. Clear coated with ppg BEST concept clear. (cutt and buffed).

The car is about 10 days from being finished. This is the car you want, when a 'restorer' builds a car for a family member, you know its the one to get! I can email more or chat more if serious.

Thanks John

jwdundon@yahoo.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!