rims and tires for sale..

• Four brand new in the box 14x7 torque thrusts, fully polished version..I think they call them the 505 series..four BF Radial T/A's 245/50r/14 less than 500 miles on them(these rims and tires are no longer manufactured)...have them on the saac site also asking 850 for the rims and 600 for the tires..looking to sell them as a set..go ahead and make me an offer..before they go to ebay..

jrbjr71@yahoo.com

Jimmy

Edited by - SixT5HiPo on 06/07/2010 01:05:01

• could you send me an email so I can email you pics that way..I dont know how to post pics here..but they are the american racing torque thrust D rims..but instead of the grey in the center the entire rim has been polished out from the factory..thanks

Jimmy

jrbjr71@yahoo.com

• Ok..just moved out of my storage..will get some pics tomorrow...and send them out..if anyone knows how to post them let me know and I will email the pics to you and you can post them for me..

• Here is the way I post pictures.

1. Have pictures loaded on computer.

2. This step is to resize your picture. Open them in MicroSoft "Paint" This is only on PCs not Macs, (right click on the picture you want "open with" "Paint".

3. Resize picture. Picture should not be any larger then 1/4 of your computer screen, if it's this size you don't have to resize.

to resize in MS Paint program click on the "Image" then "Resize/Skew". Try 50% 50% for values till it's the correct size then save picture, click "File" then "Save As", rename picture. Note where the folder is, so you can find it later.

4. On the web open http://tinypic.com/ click on the [Browse] then "Pictures". Pick out the picture that you have resized.

You may have saved it to your desktop or other folder. Click on your picture, then click on [Open] under all the pictures.

5. Now click on the green [UPLOAD NOW!]

.wait...wait...wait...

6. under the heading "Links To Share" high light the second line IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards. Next right click on the box and copy this line. Should look like this:

[IMG}http://i43.tinypic.com/2crot38.jpg{/ IMG]

7. Open eKschange web forum, in Post New Reply or New Topic, in the message area where you would like to post picture right click mouse, "Paste" that line of text that looks like the one above.

8. Go to Preview just below message box here and check that it's correct. Last thing if you like it is to Post New Reply.

Good Luck!

If you still have problems, post here or PM again, that goes for anyone on the forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!