67 GT500 drum to Drum

• 67 GT500 rear axle assembly for sale:

I just acquired a complete drum to drum rear end for 67 GT500. This includes correct (SPEC) nodular case with matching Daytona Pinion support and 31 spline track lock w/350 gears, correct yolk, 67 style rebound plate with rubber bumper, correct 54 inch axle tube with large filler plug, KH Backing Plates, KH 2 ½ drums, 31 spline axles. I hate to separate it out so Im putting it up here. All parts are from a desert car so the metal is very nice. I priced out what the parts should go for individually and its more than I need for this one. Right now the 3rd member has been rebuilt and is ready to plug in. price for this Package is $4995. If you want to have this restored properly and show ready to bolt in complete with brake shoes , cylinders, springs, prebent and flex lines $5995. We probably spend 40 Hrs detailing something like this so that’s a bargain. We will build a crate and pack it well. I have people calling me every day for these parts so I know how hard they are to get. All of these parts are one year only and to find them all in one place is very rare. This will bolt in to any 67-70 Mustang like a shot! Call me at (920) 434 3645 Thanks Jim@shelbyparts.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!