Mint HEH-T Toploader

• SOLD..........

HEH-T Top Loader for sale......first $1500.00 plus shipping.

Pics:

http://tinypic.com/m/8vym4k/2

I have a mint VIN stamped HEH-T Top Loader for sale. The VIN is not in the registry. As you can see in the pics, the VIN is stamped on the tail shaft housing with the backwards 'K' from Metuchen.

L23 (Nov. 23rd, 1964) C5 Main Case and J25 (Sept. 25th, 1964) C4 Tail Shaft Housing.

Came from a low mileage k-coupe wreck years ago here in NC.

I believe I opened it for the first time as it still has the original gasket set installed and was still full of fluid. The inside is perfect with zero wear, rust or any other imperfections. It shifts into all gears easily by hand with shift tabs in place. No bearing play on either end is detected. Input shaft rotates effortlessly. Basically no wear on the T/O bearing surface either.

I cleaned it up with Evaporust and a wire cup brush - never blasted. It's now lightly oiled with WD-40 to prevent rusting. Final detailing can be done by the new owner.

This is about as good as it gets and if no interest here then it's going to ebay this weekend.

If a restored 4201S HiPo fuel Pump is currently bringing almost $1500, and a complete engine is $5k, then this should be well worth it and also ring a bell!!

Only selling to fund a complete rebuild/restore of the rearend in my '66 K-GT F/B.

Mark

980-253-9292

<font color=blue></font id=blue>

Edited by - 65shelby on 03/25/2010 12:29:00

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!