GT-350R heads -NOS

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I guess I am aging faster than I thought. The only thing in this thread that makes much sense to me is somebody mentioning the stamping Mr. Mondello's shop use to apply to their craftsmanship.

[Blocked Image: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/rr64/HD05-2-2.jpg]

Edited by - rr64 on 08/04/2007 02:41:35

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Like the Aluminum T-10M with cast iron tail housings, not all of Mondello's work was stamped. Especially the Shelby GT-350R heads. Add Valley Head service as a sub, as well.

I don't know the reasons for various sub's, and omissions of " Mondello's xxxx xxxx".

I have spoken with Joe and he was the owner.

I suggest the other poster's do the same.

Down-side: have your credit card or check book out, his shop rate is $120.00+ per hour.

Mondello does not work for free.

1.94 SS is correct

K heads were out or cas, long before K Mustangs, installed in many Fairlanes and Merc's. Just ask Doug Nash.

First Cobra's were not SC's. Bunch of TVR, Sunbeams, Griffiths, before Italian exotica ran K engines before 1st Mustang rolled-off in April '64. + Mangusta.

"Add TRACO to the telephone call, they built the R code engines + most of the DZ Trans Am engines as well", from Joe.

BTW: NOS sold for a few $$.

K engine next, some Top Loaders, and '67 Elky bed full of SCJ and Shelby GT-500 parts.

Always a pleasure!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!