engine block date codes?????HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i am new to this site as a member, though i have followed it for several years. i currently own a 1966 k-code gt equipped convertible. The vin is 6R08K125298, it is ivy green with the standard interior and the four-speed. According to the door tag this vehicle was built on october 29, 1965. vThe dso is denver and it has the 3:89:, conventional rear-end. My question to you experts is this, What is the correct engine block code for this build date???????????????????????? I have gotten conflicting answers from several sources. The original engine was blownup in the 90's and i want to find the correct dated short block for this car so that i can put this vehicle back on the road come spring. Can anyone enlighten me on this???????????? Any help would be appreciated. thanks, kenny You can also e-mail me at jakk193058@aol.com if you wish or if you have or know of an short-block (or long) that is correct for this car, thanks again..........................

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!