Thinking of Selling Early 65 K 2+2

• I am considering selling my Jan 65 K Fastback. It has recently been repainted Original Honey Gold and has its original black interior, which may need recovered but still looks good. I have owned the car since 1986 and am the 3rd owner its a local car so I pretty much know the history. The car is 85% restored with new suspension and brake system (I have original calipers yet) and I have approximately $3000 in new parts (stainless brake and fuel lines, fuel tank, etc.) that will go with the car. The trans is a unmarked HEH-T and the engine is a Hi-Po with no Vin and has approximately 900 miles on a un-bored rebuild. The only body part replaced were the rear quarters and the only patch on the car was about a 2 inch square patch on the drivers door bottom. As I said I have owned the car for over 20 years. I have ran out of $$ for the restoration and have many other projects (house, children, and 3 other 65 mustangs) What I am looking for is approximate value so I can consider whether or not I should sell. This cars is listed in the registry.

• please call me at 228-217-9682. i have a fellow enthusiast who just sold one in april 2007 for 28,500. his was a realy good driver. i wish i had bought it. i may be interest in your car. is it a fastback or coupe?

ron

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!