66 GT-350 Hertz car

• For sale. Original red, Lemans stripe delete Hertz car.Very nice paint, real straight and solid body, original sheet metal, vin stamped block, original intake,original breather assembly,runs, drives and looks great.The only things that would keep it from being a show car are that the dreaded Previous Owner installed A/C, power steering and a dual reservoir master cylinder along with a 67 type brake booster and an upgraded ignition system.It's all bolt-on stuff, but the guy bolted on a whole bunch of stuff.Also a 10 disc cd changer mounted in the trunk.Overall a very nice car and a lot of fun drive, a real head turner. As I'm sure most of you are aware, these cars command a high degree of respect in the marketplace these days, so please, serious inquiries only. drjames@houston.rr.com

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

So you did away with the cruse control and power passenger window.

Larry

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Opps, I just looked at the March 96 Mustang Monthly where this car was on the cover and pages 20 to 23. Looks like the cruse and power window was removed before the car went to Houston. Last time I drove the car it had a godawful BM shifter, trailer hitch and all the above add ons. The guy who owned the car in the 70s and 80s used it as his daily driver, auto cross racer and pulled a camper trailer at times. I don't think I have ever met a long time owner who loved thier car more and hated to see it go. In 1995 a friend of mine bought it for $18,631 and offer it to me for $ 22,000. Sure wish I had a extra 22 grand back then.

Larry

Edited by - 63Kcode on 12/24/2006 13:14:30

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!